Sunday 22 July 2007

I heart NY, I hate packing

I'm preparing to head off for my NY adventure, and my god I forgot how much I hate packing. I'm taking the approach that I need to pack light as I'll be doing so much shopping - but then again, what about all that weight I'm going to lose? Will the clothes I buy be too big?

... yes I am the only person in the world who's convinced they can go to America and lose weight rather than gain it. I have to believe this because I'm the heaviest I've been in my whole life and it cannot go on in this manner.

I have prepared myself for this using the following techniques:
- Watching lots of SATC episodes (they look thin and they live in NY - hey! It must be easy. You too can wear clothes this weird, but if you're skinny everyone will call you a fashion icon!)
- Renting an apartment that has access to a fitness room

erm... that's it really.

Here's where I'll be staying:
The Metropolis

No comments: